RUMOR: Some Massive Possible MAN OF STEEL 2 SPOILERS
You know we're not above an occasional rumor piece here on CBM, but we usually draw the line at completely unsubstantiated message board posts. Still, these "spoilers" actually sound like they could fit in pretty comfortably with the world Snyder and co. created with Man Of Steel, so because of that and a bit of additional info provided by Latino review we've decided to post 'em for you guys to speculate upon at your leisure. The original poster reckons his source is "someone from the art department that supposedly got shitcanned (apparently a bunch of them were fired). I confirm nothing. Just passing along what I heard. Take it with the proper amount of salt.” And I would take that advice! Anyway, regarde:
One of the Latino Review lads has come across some possible spoilers for Zack Snyder's Man Of Steel sequel on a gaming message board. The guy claims his source was someone who was fired from the art department. Even by our usual rumor standards, I'd take this with a LOT of salt.
- The villains are Lex Luthor and Metallo
- Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city
- Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He’s there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish
- Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.
- Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.
- Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them
- The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton’s
- Lois is investigating Lex.
- Metallo “kills” Clark
- The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes
- At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.
Now remember, even IF there is or was any truth to this, it's possible that it's all coming from the original version of the script before Chris Terrio's rewrites. Also, LR's Da7e has done some digging and although he can find no evidence of anyone being "shitcanned", he has discovered that some union contractors have "moved on" from the project now that the movie's release has been pushed back to 2016. That's nothing out of the ordinary, but I suppose it could lend some credence to the above information. Still, I wouldn't put too much stock in this until we have something more substantial to support it..but one way or the other, what do you guys make of it all?
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and... [MORE]