"The Punisher: Roundtrip To Hell And Back" WIP Fan-Script
Just to note to those who read it, still working on the "Ghost Rider MAX" script. Anyway, here's another fan comic script i'm working on, this time of "The Punisher". Anyone who knows me knows i LOVE The Punisher, especially Garth Ennis and Jason Aaron's work. So here it is, kinda Mature, but i'll be nice and censor some of the dialog and such. If you wanna flame, fine with me, but don't go all out.
Just my WIP fan comic script for a Punisher:Max story.
EDIT- Added more to it.
ROUNDTRIP TO HELL AND BACK
WRITEN BY JAMES THIRTEEN
1. Nighttime in New York City, looks to be around Central Park, out of all places. The shining lightblubs from the light posts light up the area enough for us to see all around.
What's also noticable is that it's snowing, not bad, just a light flurry. We see the stone walkways are paved so people can walk and sit down on benchs, which one just happens to be currently used by someone. That person is none other Frank Castle himself, THE PUNISHER.
His current getup is his giant black trenchcoat, over his black shirt with the white death's skull on the chest area. He also has on black miltary pants and boots, black gloves and a black beanie on his head. He has a stoned look in his face and eyes, looking around. He's of course built like a mother*ucker for his age of 50's and has a small five o'clock shadow. He's breathing out the cold air from his mouth, hot cup of joe in hand, seeming to wait for someone.
Out of all places they could have picked for a place to talk, they had to choose CENTRAL PARK. Not the best choice of locale, but whoever contacted me sounded serious.
How they even figured out how to even contact me without breaking a crime is even beyond me. But alas, i'm here, but if it goes wrong in ANY form of way.
That i'd make sure they suffers long and painfully.
TITLE AND CREDITS
Roundtrip To Hell And Back
1. In a wide shot, a man approaches Frank, who turns his head at the man slightly, enough to get a look at him.
The man in question is a tall, but thin white bookworm looking type, bundled up in multiple layers of clothing to keep warm. He has kinda a bit of a big nose and small eyes, kept behind big eyeglasses. He looks to be scared and nervious as he looks at Frank. This is OSWALD CHADWICK
Luckly for him, it didn't need to happen.
(nerviously, balloon one)
E-E-Excuse me... Y-You're Frank Castle, it's m-m-me...
Oswald Ch-Chadwick, i call-
I know. Now sit down and talk.
2. Oswald nods as he sits down next to Frank, though a little to the side, scared to touch him as he looks at Frank, who sips his coffee.
O-Of course. I was- Was at a internet cafe awhile a-ago in Queens and their you were, using... The computers, so when i noticed you going to use the re-restroom, i quickly wrote the note t-t-to tell you to come here.
Made a note to myself, keep my eyes out for every bit of my surroundings MORE from that point on.
3. Now Oswald seems to be taking out his wallet, scared more as Frank looks more at him.
I-I need your help Mr. Castle, didn't kno-know who else to t-t-turn to.
Take it cops won't help.
N-no. They we-were wrapped to much in it. Same with th-the judge too.
1. A close-up of Oswald's hand is a picture of a young brown haired teenaged girl. She's a bit cute, but something seems to be a bit off, she didn't seem to raise her head for the picture, but still is smiling.
This is m-my daughter, Josie. She's 15 and is mentally impaired. Sh-She's all i have left, after my wife... H-her mother died five y-ye-years ago, so i been rasing her alone.
2. With Oswald nearest us, he has his hands on the side of his head, bit freaked out as he's remembering bad with his daughter. Frank has the photo in hand, looking at Oswald with his face not changing a bit.
(not as nervious now, balloon one)
One day, i was to pick her up from school, but she wasn't there. So i got some of her teachers and cops and we searched all around for her.
She was found in a alleyway near the school, alive, but out of it... And her clothes. Found out later that a group of upperclassmen tricked her into having sex with her, then raped with her a unlubed golf club...
3. Another close-up, this time of Frank's eyes. Hard to tell, but you can tell he's not happy to hear this story.
And it WASN'T with the handle.
4. Now Oswald is turning at Frank, crying a bit, as Frank watches him, the back of his head closest to us.
The boys were arrested and should have gotten accounted for charges of rape and sent to jail. They even had the boys DNA too! But the problem is their parents are some of the richest people in Queens, rich enough to bail their sons out!
They made it out that Josie was a whore and asked for it! So they let them go and now me and her can't go anywhere without hearing "How could that c*nt frame them boys!" or "Bet you f*ck her good you sick incest loving f*ck!".
I barely made it out of my house to talk to you! And Josie now never comes out of her room, always crying.
5. Now like last panel, but now Oswald is crying into his hands, as if pleading with Frank.
You do know WHAT you asking me to do, don't you?
1. Oswald now has his hands out to Frank, a somewhat scared, but also at the same time, mad look in his face and eyes.
Yes, to do what you always do to those who deserve it, as a favor from one father to another...
2. Now we see Oswald, for some odd reason, open up Frank's trenchcoat, showing the iconic skull, shown in a closeup.
To PUNISH THEM.
1. Now what appears to be later, Frank is shown in one of his safehouses, checking out something on a laptop, only in a sleeveless black shirt, his pants and boots. His black short hair is shown as he looks at the screen, which we can't see. Has a coffee maker next to him with it half full and a coffee mug next to him too.
On the walls behind him are MANY different types guns, handguns, rifles, shotguns, launchers and more. Also some opened/unopened boxes of ammo and grenades too.
This was serious, many people have suffered from the scum of the earth. But from Oswald had told me after i agreed, this was far bigger than i thought.
When i got back to one of my closest safehouse, near Manhattan, i started up looking online on Josie's rape. Turns out the entire internet went crazy over it.
2. Frank's face is shown in a close-up lit up due toe backlight on the laptop, keeping his eyes on the screen, you can tell he's NOT HAPPY one bit.
It was a group of 6 high schoolers, all Seniors. They managed to coerce Josie, in the form of a game, into the alleyway near the school, there they did the DEED.
3. Now we see Frank getting up, getting his armor on, a couple guns, including a .45 Colt M1911, two .50 caliber Automag Fives, and some clips laid out next to the laptop. He's getting ready for battle.
When the attorneys went to interview Josie, they came to realize that she didn't even have the slightest clue of what she went through.
Meaning she didn't know if she should have said no to what they did to her.
4. In a wide shot, Frank now is loading his weapons of choices into their gun holders, his jacket on.
Jury found the five guilty, but they got bailed out on bond. It'd be YEARS before the justice system can do any real damage.
Oswald was right, after the case. many people of the town, including the parents of the rapists started bad mouthing Josie and her father.
5. In another wide shot, Frank is shown leaving the room, closing the door to the safe-house, the lights in the alleyway shinning down on him, mostly the white skull.
As i left, i was starting to go, go into the bad place in my mind. The REALLY BAD place.
1. In a wide shot, now Frank is shown standing outside a small diner, JIM'S, on the snowy street.
First target of the five: Logan Kitchell, 18. Word is he likes to lounge here at Jim's with a buddy of his. Took two minutes and 4 BROKEN FINGERS from some prep f*ck friend of his to get that bit of info.
Harassing the owner for extra good service and the only female waitress, looking for a good time.
2. Frank now looks down a picture he got in his hands, it's of Logan, who is a short black haired boy with a small soul patch, nice looking blue eyes and a smile like someone from a teen magazine.
He also happens to be a star football quarterback and grade A+ student.
3. Frank himself has a look of disgust here in a closeup, not amused one bit by who hes after.
More like a grade A+ PIECE OF SH*T to me.
1. Frank now enters the diner, his head and eyes lowered as he goes for a place to sit at the booths. There's the big owner/Cook JIM and the blond haired teen waitress HEATHER, who's coming towards where Frank is headed.
There also happens to be LOGAN KITCHELL and his friend sitting at a table, talking. Both are clad in what appears to be lettered jackets, jeans, white shirts and shoes, both are jocks.
Yep, perfect timing, there he is.
Hey baby, where's our food?
Yeah, bring our food and your nice a** over here!
2. Now Heather is in front of Frank, who's sitting at the booth, giving him a menu as she has a someone not pleased look directed at the o.p. punks.
(at the same time)
(under her breath, balloon one)
(normal tone to Frank, balloon two)
Hello, i'm Heather, i'll be your waitress, what drink shall i start you with?
Diet Coke please.
Okay then, i'll give you some time to think over what you want then.
3. A sideways view of Frank's head, closest to us with Logan and his friend mouthing off Jim, who flips them off.
Frank looks down at the menu, not trying to catch attention right now.
Just waiting for the right moment, but that's a little hard when they won't shut the fuck up.
Hey, old man, what time your daughter get off work!
Told you sh*ts, even touch her and i'll f*cking hurt you, i was in Desert Storm!
Whatever you ol' douce!
4. Heather comes back to Frank, handing him his drink, looking down at him.
Here's your drink sir, ready to order yet?
Not yet miss, sorry.
Nah, it's okay take your time.
1. Frank sips a bit of his drink from his glass as Logan and his friend notice Frank and whisper to each other.
Of course man. Come on.
They looking at me, smiling. Mean they got something planned. GOOD.
2. Both Logan and his friend now walk up to Frank, who pretends to look at the menu. Both boys have smirks on their faces while Frank remains the same calm look.
Excuse me, think you can help us?
Yeah, think you can lend us some cash?
Why might i ask?
3. In a wide shot, Logan leans on the counter on Frank's right as Frank doesn't turn his head, keeping his eyes on the menu. Nearest us is Logan's friend slowly taking out a small knife from his back pants pocket.
No reason, so think you can help us two out?
Sorry, not gonna help if you don't tell me what you got planned with my money.
We don't got to tell you anything that you don't NEED to know.
4. Frank calmly sips his drink, holding up the menu as both boys freeze in place, shocked a bit. Jim and Heather happen to be in the background, watching this scene take place as they sneak into the kitchen.
Oh, just like how you didn't TELL Josie Chadwick what you had planned with her?
Wha- How- How the f*ck you know abou-
1. Now Frank rises up, towering over both boys, reaching into his open jacket, showing Frank's big trading card, THE SKULL!
The sight makes both boys shit themselfs in place, enough to make Logan's friend drop his knife!
2. Getting into action, Frank takes out the .45 Colt M1911 and aims it at Logan's friend, shooting him in the shoulder, blasting a giant bloody hole in it, spinning him around in pain as Logan backs up in fear!
His friend's lucky i'm not here for him.
3. Suddenly, Frank grabs Logan by the neck and belt with both hands, staring straight into Logan's scared eyes.
Logan here HOWEVER...
1. Inside the kitchen, we see Logan being thrown from the order window into the kitchen, hitting the front of the oven face first HARD, making both Jim and Heather, who were in there jump in shock.
From the other side of the diner, through the order window, we can see Frank start to make his way there!
2. Now Logan is shown on the ground, slowly crawling in pain, his once pretty boy face is busted up, bleeding from his forehead and broken nose, maybe even a missing tooth or two now. His blood staining the floor.
(in pain, muffled a bit)
Fha uck Fan?!
Should ask you the same.
3. Frank's hands suddenly grabs and bring up Logan from the ground by his hair as he screams.
(in pain, muffled a bit, yelling)
4. Dragging Logan by the hair, Frank now is walking towards the fryer, not bothering to look at him as Logan screams in muffled pain.
Jim and Heather are now out of the room, not wanting to see this.
(to Logan, balloon one)
You and the other five took advantage of a young girl and a MENTALLY CHALLENGED one, of all people.
You that f*cking desperate to seek a thrill!
(in pain, muffled a bit, screaming)
5. Now Frank is lifting up Logan by the neck and the back of his pants, close to the fryer as he looks down, that oil looks REALLY HOT.
(in pain, muffled a bit, screaming)
It's said you ATE her p*ssy out...
1. Going face first, Frank dunks Logan's head into the frying, frying the holy hell out of it like it was a bunch of chicken wings as Logan's arms wail around and thrash, the oil bubbling and splashing around.
How about you EAT THIS OUT!
2. Frank keeps holding Logan down, his face showing madness kicking in, determined to make Logan suffer.
Kept his head dunked in there till his body quit moving. Then kept him under there for another 2 minutes.
3. Inside the fryer, within the frying oil, Logan's head is shown fried beyond identity, now a Kentucky Fried High Schooler.
Just to leave a message. A KENTUCKY FRIED one.
1. Now Frank is shown leaving the kitchen as both Jim and Heather watch. Frank also places a couple dollar bills on the counter. Logan's friend is on the ground, passed out from loss of blood.
To cover the damage and for the service.
And tell the passed out fuck that you guys are PROTECTED. And that if he breaks that rule...
2. Frank now begins the leave the diner as Jim and Heather still have their eyes on him.
I'll find him and beat him down with a BRICK.
How was that?
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE