Paramount Pictures To Launch STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS App
According to the official Star Trek movie page, Paramount Pictures plans to launch an exclusive app next month.
Looks like the marketing campaign for Star Trek into Darkness is reaching into high gear once again. With two trailers, a teaser poster and with 9 minutes of footage shown in IMAX, this new app gives fans some awesome content: An audio scan function that can be turned on to automatically recognize and reward users for watching “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS” content on TV and other media;
• An image scan function that enables users to interact with images printed or viewable in the real world;
• A geofencing function for location-based experiences;
• New “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS” content, such as videos, images and wallpapers delivered directly to users’ mobile devices;
• Exclusive opportunities and special offers only available to app users;
• One lucky sweepstakes winner will be rewarded with the grand prize of attending the “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS” U.S. premiere.
The application will be available next month during the Super Bowl, be sure to check out the full press release on the Star Trek Facebook page. Along with that, the first TV spot for the film will premiere during the second half of the game.
*Note: Tried to post this multiple times yesterday, and it never showed up in the news tab.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE