'The Wolverine' Casting Call Goes Out For Lead & Supporting Roles.
A casting call has gone out for Darren Aronofsky's 'The Wolverine' which is set to start filming in New York and then Japan in July of this summer...
The following casting call has gone out looking for Japanese males and females for a couple lead roles, as well as a few supporting roles in Darren Aronofsky's next film 'The Wolverine'.
There's no word yet as to how the recent events in Japan will affect the filming of the movie, but it's very possible that the production of 'The Wolverine' could bring in some much needed financial help for Japan.
- Male, Japanese. Mid to late 60's, slight build with discernible looks. Lead role.
- Female, Japanese. Early to late 20's. Quintessential beauty, very graceful and majestic. Lead role.
- Male, Japanese. Early to mid 50's. Exceptionally brilliant, timelessly powerful and in-shape. Lead role.
- Female, Eurasian. Early to late 20's. Proficient Karate skills, amazing stature, well-spoken, sensual. Lead role.
- Male Japanese. Early to late 40's. Large character type thug, shady, egotsitical. Supporting role.
- Male, Japanese. Early to late 20's. Handsome, well conditioned. Supprting role.
- Male, Japanese. Mid to late 20's. Mobster type, smooth operator, cunning. Supprting role.
-Female, Caucasian. Mid 20's. Must speak both English and Japanese. Supprting role.
Filming is scheduled to bein mid July, 2011 for a late 2012 theatrical release.
If you want more information on how you can apply for this casting call, click the source.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE