The Spectacular Spider-Man Trilogy summary
The title says it all.
In the much anticipation for The Amazing Spider-Man, I've been thinking how they shouldn't reboot the franchise after the current, more than likely trilogy ends. But I got curious, I started jotting down ideas for plot summaries for my own Spider-Man films, so here's what I came up with and I hope you like it.
Note: For The Last Hunt (movie 2) There's Kraven and there's The Lizard. It's not heavily based on Kraven's last hunt, especially since I don't know anything about it, cause It never grabbed my attention. But I still hope you enjoy it as well as I will be putting key scenes of the movies after each summary.
The Spectacular Spider-Man: A year after his Uncle Ben's death, Peter Parker has since lived by his Uncle's words "With great power, comes great responsibility." He now has spider abilities from a school accident days before his Uncle's death. Now he's The Spectacular Spider-Man but the evil illusions of Mysterio and the destruction of The Shocker. Now Peter must save New York and must decide what's real anymore.
- Shocker collapsing a subway station
- Team up of Mysterio and Shocker
- Mysterio makes Spider-Man think Uncle Ben is alive, and stops being Spider-Man
- Gwen and Peter start a romance
- Final showdown in the streets of New York, a bank collapses on Shocker and Mysterio gets put in jail.
- Final shot shows Spider-Man on top of a gargoyle, narrating it's his life and story, then he jumps of the gargoyle and takes a last swing.
The Last Hunt: 2 years after the events of "The Spectacular Spider-Man", Peter Parker struggles to have a normal life while juggling being Spider-Man, going to college and his romance with Gwen Stacy. But a creature, called The Lizard is wrecking havoc on the streets of New York. Discovering, The Lizard is in fact Dr.Curt Connors. Spider-Man must stop The Lizard but also protect him as a man known as Kraven the Hunter as come to New York for a final hunt.
- Spider-Man/Lizard battle in the sewers.
- Peter following The Lizard to his lair.
- Kraven's arrival.
- Spider-Man/Lizard battle on a subway train, Kraven interferes.
- Lizard/Kraven battle on a rooftop, crashing through a water tower and falls to the streets below, Kraven captures Lizard and takes him to his house.
- Kraven announces he's captured Lizard and won't stop till Spider-Man is too, Flash stands up for Spider-Man and Kraven kills him for it.
- Lizard breaks free as he tackles Kraven through the building and they fall to the streets once more and they continue to have a blood bath. Spider-Man goes to intervene but Lizard uses his tail to throw Spidey into a building, nearly knocking him out. A final battle ensues as Lizard is about to kill Kraven, Spider-Man gives him the antidote. Kraven then kills Connors, furious at this an intense fight ensues between Kraven and Spider-Man, knocking Spider-Man out.
- Kraven buries Spider-Man alive then commits suicide.
- Spider-Man finally escapes from the coffin.
- Learning of Kraven's suicide, Peter gives it up. He's Spider-Man. No more.
Web of Spider-Man part 1
Taking place after the events of The Last Hunt, we see Peter finally happy with Gwen Stacy and his college life. Peter has all the time in the world, but is eventually motivated to come back to Spider-Man when The Green Goblin is terrorizing corporate companies. Through multiple battles, Goblin follows Spider-Man home, Green Goblin learns the secret to Spider-Man as he turns New York and Peter into hell.
- Norman becomes the Green Goblin
- Green Goblin following Spider-Man home
- John Jameson comes home, but a black goo crawls off of his uniform and escapes.
- Eddie Brock gets fired
- Green Goblin kidnapping Gwen.
- Spider-Man follows Green Goblin to the brooklyn bridge.
- Spider-Man tries to save Gwen but is unsuccessful.
- the black goo crawls up the brooklyn bridge as Spider-Man mourns over the body of Gwen while the goo takes over his body.
- Furious, Spider-Man takes Gwen to the NYPD and battles the Green Goblin in the air before a final battle in Oscorp (changed it up so it doesn't copy the final battle from Spider-Man). After a brutal fight, Spider-Man unmasks Goblin as he is ready to kill him. Realizing it's Norman Osbourne, he realizes he can't kill him.
- Green Goblin uses the glider, to kill himself.
- Peter gets rid of the black suit
- Eddie Brock is walking through an ally, when he finds the goo. Wondering what it is, the goo attaches itself to Eddie as we see him get covered in it, we see the sky as a roar is heard.
Web of Spider-Man part 2
The finale to The Spectacular Spider-Man series, Peter is mourning the death of Gwen Stacy. But he is confronted by an evil he never thought possible, Venom. Venom taunts Peter, as Peter can't become Spider-Man because Venom is the new "protector of New York". After mobs and gangs start become viciously murdered, Peter suites up as Spider-Man one last time as he prepares for the fight of his life.
- Peter learns of Venom's identity.
- Venom threatens to tell everyone Peter's secret
- Peter goes to a church, asking for forgiveness of Gwen's death and Venom's birth.
- Venom taunts Peter to become Spider-Man
- Peter warns Captain George Stacy about Venom
- Peter realizing what he must do, suits up as Spider-Man
- Venom watches over the city as Spider-Man confronts him.
- A final battle ensues as they both fight throughout the city, Spider-Man becoming bloody and bruised is getting worn out. Venom taunts Spider-Man as they go to an ally. Spider-Man falling, the pipes start to bounce off each other, hurting Venom. Peter realizing this, the two continue to fight as Peter uses sound against Venom, Peter then uses a pipe to impale Eddie Brock.
- Spider-Man webs up the symbiote and throws it into the ocean.
- Peter narrates as he tells use that his job as Spider-Man will never end as Spider-Man has become just a legend and a myth.
Whatya think? Comment below, be respectful. Thank you.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE