COMICS: Cover Art Revealed For THE AVENGERS Tie-In Prequel
Midtown Comics has released an early look at Marvel's planned tie-in to The Avengers written by Fred Van Lente and with art from Ron Lim. Also revealed is a new piece of promo art from the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series.
• The all-ages, action-packed prequel to the Avengers movie is here!
• Meet the incredible cast of the Avengers Initiative: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye!
• The perfect introduction to The Avengers movie coming out in May 2012!
MARVELS AVENGERS AVENGERS INITIATIVE
Written by FRED VAN LENTE
Pencils & Cover by RON LIM
Unfortunately, the cover art isn't currently available in a higher resolution, but another solicitation for this May reveals a new piece of promo art from Disney XD's upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man animated series. For more details on the other The Avengers tie-in this May, "Black Widow Strikes" click HERE also written by Van Lente.
• From the minds behind the hit TV show, witness the web-slinging adventures of the ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!
• An easy errand for Aunt May becomes a maddening misadventure with the Malevolent MOLE MAN!
• Then, when the Electrifying ELECTRO attacks a StarkTech Expo, can the wily-web-slinger pull the plug on this voltaic villain?!
MARVEL UNIVERSE ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #2
Written by DAN SLOTT, TY TEMPLETON
Pencils by NUNO PLATI
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America
Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Ramanoff/Black Widow
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
Tom Hiddleston as Loki
RELEASE DATE: April 27, 2012. (UK) May 4th, 2012. (US)
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE