Alice Eve Appears At CES To Unveil Qualcomm's STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS App
The beautiful Alice Eve made a surprise appearance at this week's Consumer Electronics Association (CES) to unveil Paramount Pictures and Qualcomm's Star Trek Into Darkness app. Hit the jump to check out the video presentation!
Highlights of the "STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS" app include:
• An audio scan function that can be turned on to automatically recognize and reward users for watching "STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS" content on TV and other media;
• An image scan function that enables users to interact with images printed or viewable in the real world;
• A geofencing function for location-based experiences;
• New "STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS" content, such as videos, images and wallpapers delivered directly to users’ mobile devices;
• Exclusive opportunities and special offers only available to app users;
• One lucky sweepstakes winner will be rewarded with the grand prize of attending the "STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS" U.S. premiere.
When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.
Chris Pine as Captain James T. Kirk
Zachary Quinto as Spock
Benedict Cumberbatch as John Harrison
Alice Eve as Dr. Carol Marcus
Karl Urban as Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy
Zoe Saldana as Nyota Uhura
Anton Yelchin as Pavel Chekov
John Cho as Hikaru Sulu
Simon Pegg as Montgomery "Scotty" Scott
Bruce Greenwood as Admiral Christopher Pike
RELEASE DATE: May 17th, 2013
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE