COMICS: Marvel Teases A Battle Between Cyclops And Magneto In July's UNCANNY X-MEN
It was bound to happen eventually! Tension in Cyclops' revolutionary team of mutants reaches an all-time high this July as Scott Summers finds himself coming to blows with Magneto. Also, who is the mystery mutant set to join the ranks of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Recent developments in Uncanny X-Men have seemingly shown that Magneto has NOT betrayed his fellow team members to S.H.I.E.L.D.; he is instead acting as a double agent. Can he truly be trusted though? It certainly appears so, but this July will see the villain turned hero facing off against Cyclops! While we only have the cover for issue #8, you can also read the solicitation text for issue #9 below. That "mystery mutant"? Rumour has it that it's going to be Dazzler...
• School is in session!
• Last issue, the Uncanny X-Men saw what can happen with no control over their powers. It cannot happen again.
• Plus, Cyclops and Magneto finally have it out!
• One mutant learns that once you leave the X-Men, the real world can be a punishing place.
• Another new mutant learns just what it means to be an X-Man.
• And Magneto isn’t the only mutant working with SHIELD. What mystery mutant has taken up with the espionage agency keeping tabs on the X-Men?
UNCANNY X-MEN #8 & 9
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils & Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE