FREE DRAWING: Win Tickets To A Special Screening Of BAIT In London's The Alibi Club
To celebrate the release of Bait on DVD and Blu-ray (2D & 3D), we're offering our readers the chance to win tickets to a screening of the film in London's The Alibi Club on April 23rd. Hit the jump to enter!
To celebrate the release of StudioCanal's Bait on DVD and Blu-ray (2D & 3D) from April 29th, we have FOUR pairs of tickets to give away to a special screening of the movie at The Alibi club in London on April 23rd at 7pm. The film is playing exclusively in Empire cinemas now. So, if you fancy coming along, simply enter by following the instructions below. The trailer and synopsis can also be found beneath!
HOW TO ENTER
1. Be a registered ComicBookMovie.com member. That is how we'll contact you, so make sure your info is accurate. If you've not yet registered, do so HERE. Then, CLICK on the below "thumb's up" or "LIKE" button at the bottom of this contest page.
2. To DOUBLE your chances of winning, FOLLOW ME and then RETWEET the Tweet below.
3. To TRIPLE your chances of winning, LIKE ComicBookMovie.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
ABOUT THE FILM
A tsunami devastates a small Gold Coast town and leaves twelve people trapped in a flooded supermarket. Amidst the horror the group slowly realises that they may not be alone. Trapped with a hungry Great White shark, how many of them will have to die and will rescue ever come? Featuring a stellar ensemble cast including Xavier Samuel (The Twilight Saga; Eclipse), Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck) Sharni Vinson (Step Up 3D), Phoebe Tonkin (Tomorrow When the War Began), Dan Wyllie (Animal Kingdom) Alex Russell (Wasted on the Young), Martin Sacks (Underbelly), Cariba Heine (The Pacific), Damien Garvey (Daybreakers) and high profile Singaporean stars Adrian Pang and Qi Yuwu.
BAIT 3D is the first ever Australian 3D production and co-production between Australia and Singapore. Production companies Arclight Films, Pictures in Paradise and Story Bridge Films in Australia teamed with Blackmagic Design Films Ltd and the Media Development Authority in Singapore in association with Screen Australia and Screen Queensland. BAIT 3D is directed by Kimble Rendall, written by Russell Mulcahy and produced by Todd Fellman, Gary Hamilton and Peter Barber. Executive Producers are Chris Brown, Mike Gabrawy and Russell Mulcahy.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• STUDIOCANAL and ComicBookMovie.com do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted ComicBookMovie.com. ComicBookMovies.com’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• ComicBookMovie.com reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Winner must be available on the evening of 23rd April to attend the event at The Alibi, London.
• Travel and accommodation are not included.
• Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE