5 Reasons Why Not to be Disappointed by Catwoman's Costume.
If your like me you were probably dissapointed by the first look at catwoman's costume; here is why you should'nt be.
When you saw Anne Hathaway as catwoman for the first time you were likely thinking to yourself "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" or something along the lines of that. So did I, but I looked into it a little more than none at all and here is why you should'nt think that.
1. It went by the file name of "selina_kyle.jpg" meaning this could just be Selina Kyle in a motorcycle outfit with some goggles on and this was just a big tease.
2. If it is Catwoman all we really see is her one arm, a little bit of her chest, her goggles/high tech glasses, and if you look closely, her leg. What this means is that she could have something strapped to her torso that we just can't see since she is laying down on her belly.
3. Maybe it is Catwoman but bear in mind that she is also Catwoman. What do I mean by this, well simply that in her first comic books she didnt have a costume at all, it wasnt until her next appearance that she dawned a cat-like theatrical mask. When Catwoman did dawn a costume it was just a catsuit with little to no functionality.
4. Maybe the suit has more functionality than we see. If the suit is just a suit maybe it's like that on purpose... for a reason. Maybe at the beginning we will see catwoman in the middle of a robbery or something and get to see the outfit in action, which leads me to believe that maybe she could be doing some stunts which she couldnt do in a more practical outfit.
5. The Joker Syndrome. Yeah, I think we all know where Im going with this one. Maybe we are just being judgemental and when the movie comes out we will all see that maybe the suit isnt as bad as we thought it was.
The Dark Knight Rises comes out july 20th, 2012
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE