One day I was at San Diego Comic Con, and I saw a woman more beautiful than any I had ever seen before. Of course, it might have helped that she was dressed up as Gwen DeMarco from Galaxy Quest, and that is my favorite movie of all time.
So I walk up to this lovely lady, and I say, “You know, if Daredevil was around, he would be able to tell from the way my heart beats that I’m in love.” Immediately after I said this, she fell in love with me. After a whirlwind romance, we got married, and had seven kids, all of which we named after characters from Galaxy Quest.
Okay, fine, I made all of that up. I have never actually been to Comic Con. However, if I did go, I would definitely try these out. You will have to forgive me if I forget a few, because my son Mathesar keeps distracting me.
I guarantee you will find love and happiness using these lines, and you know this must be true, because you cannot write anything on the internet unless it is absolute fact!
Now then, let’s start with number one!
1. Is your boyfriend the Hulk? Because I’m already green with envy.
2. Do you want to cause some mischief? I consider myself to be the god of mischief. You don’t want everyone to know? Don’t worry, we’ll keep it low-key.
3. Hi, my name’s Peter. Is your name Gwen? Because I promise I’ll make you fall for me.
4. I think I need an arc reactor. Are you a piece of shrapnel? Because I am having trouble keeping you out of my heart.
5. Are you an Amazonian princess? Because I Wonder, Woman, if I could get your number.
6. Do you know what my name is? It might be Nightcrawler, because if you don’t give me your number, I’ll be feeling blue.
7. Please don’t become the Invisible Woman. It would be a crime if no one could see you.
8. Hi, I’m Scott Summers. Even though I’m known as Cyclops, I actually have two eyes, and I can’t take either of them off of you.
9. I’m really sad. I don’t know if you’ve heard the news, but Wolverine’s days are numbered, and it would sure make me feel better if I could get yours.
Bonus section! Here are a few pick up lines that ladies may use if they so desire. I know, there are not that many women who use pick-up lines, but due to the song “Call me maybe,” I know they must exist. Enjoy!
1. Are you Warren Worthington the third? Because you look like an Angel.
2. What do you and Johnny Storm have in common? You’re both hot!
3. Are you Superman? Because man, you’re stealing my heart.
Those are all the pick-up lines I have so far! Can you think of any others? Let me know in the comments!