What I Want To See In Smallville
Okay there are some things I want to see...
Okay. I have watched Smallville since it started and with the last season being such a disappointment there are some things I really hope they bring back or FINALLY bring to this ninth season.
- First thing I really want Micahel Rosenbaum back as Lex Luthor. I was so disappointed that they had some poser playing his role last season. Also I know Lex is over done but I would rather tune in to him as the villian than Tess Mercer (Which I'm sorry trying to blend two completely different characters together is whack. What I mean is Ms Teschmacher and Mercy) Anyone else catch that or was it just me??
- I want Martha Kent back in the picture. I think it was stupid they sent her to Washington. And they hardly make any reference to her. You figure she would've shown up you know when Lois was writing about the RED AND BLUE BLUR...
- Bring back Kara! I actually liked having her in the story line. She made it more interesting to me and I am a fan of Supergirl. Maybe Clark should go looking for her at Kandor... oh wait he can't fly....
- Which leads to HE NEEDS TO FLY! I feel the anticipation to him flying is now gone and is replaced by annoyance that he hasn't flown when Kara popped out of her ship and BAM! She could fly. What horse shit!
- Give John Jones his powers back... And make him turn into a dragon or shapeshift into some alien beast thing. That would rule.
- Kill Tess...
- Also don't try to bring in a villian you can't do justice too. (i.e. Doomsday)
- Bruce Wayne. I want to see Bruce Wayne come in. They are very capable of doing it but I guess there's something saying they can't Someone explain that to me cause I have heard like 5 different reasons as to why.
- Bring in Perry White. He came in before in season 3 and left to rebuild his career in Metropolis you figured Clark would have run into him by now...
- Have Clark wear the damn glasses! There is no way he can have a secret identity when everyone sees him without glasses. I mean c'mon that is part of Clark Kent!!!
- Fix the Fortress and bring back Jor-El. Have Clark start his training.
- No Justice League. Sorry but not digging the Justice League when Clark Kent isn't even Superman.
Okay I think I have ranted long enough. lol. Pleasant Hooters yo!
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE