Green Lantern Home
Set Report - Roll Credits
Follow the jump to see what I've found out about the film's final scene, which was shot a few days ago...
Well, actually, it was my third day hanging around the
set. I watched them construct a mini Air Traffic Control tower and haul out a few gigantic blue screens in preparation for a "special" scene. Thanks to one of the film's cameramen, I learned a few things about this scene which was just filmed at Second Line Stages and the atmosphere on set:
- The production is operating non-stop, 24 hours a day. Though the actors are usually only filming for 12 hour blocks, the crew is constantly on the go from one location to the next.
- The film's director, Martin Campbell has an unwavering focus. He knows exactly what is needed for each scene and won't settle for anything less than the best performances from his cast and crew.
"It's a pain because he demands perfection in every aspect but it brings out the best in everyone. It's really hard to meet his standard. I haven't met a director that keeps everyone on their toes like [Campbell]."
- The blue screens are used for the same purpose as green screens.
- Ryan Reynolds/Hal Jordan was wearing a grayish jumpsuit during the scene.
- Blake Lively's hair was a very dark brown; I honestly couldn't tell if she was wearing a wig or not.
- Jay O. Saunders was on set wearing a business suit.
- Martin Campbell was constantly going in and out of the ATC tower during the scene. There was a camera set up inside of it as well as the three (that I noticed) outside.
- The scene supposedly takes place at Ferris Air and will be used for the film's finale. It will show Ryan/Hal flying off from the airfield.
In case you've missed them, click on the
movie logo below to view the rest of my set reports:
More Posts By This User:
Being Adapted as a TV Series
Fox Wants Bruce Willis to Voice The Thing in Fantastic Four
DARKCHYLDE Live-Action Test Footage & Images from WETA Workshop
Filed Under "
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and...
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and "Safe Harbor" provisions. This post was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our
Code of Conduct
. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. Learn more about our copyright and trademark policies
Advertise With Us
© 2003-2016 Best Little Sites, LLC.
is a registered trademark and has been officially registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). All logos and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies. All Rights Reserved. Some of the content presented on our sites has been provided by fans, other unofficial websites or online news sources, and is the sole responsibility of the source from which it was obtained. Best Little Sites is not liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions found herein. For removal of copyrighted images, trademarks, or other issues,