To celebrate the release of Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For, which stars Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Eva Green and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and hits cinemas this Monday, we have an exciting competition for you. We are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a Sin City 2 bundle including Sin City on DVD, playing cards, an Eva Green poster and an A Dame to Kill For graphic novel. To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, simply enter below...
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Nine years after the box-office smash SIN CITY, the stories of the notorious city dwellers resume in the hugely anticipated sequel SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR. Boasting an all-star cast led by Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Inception, The Dark Knight Rises), Eva Green (Dark Shadows), Juno Temple (Killer Joe), Jessica Alba (Sin City, Fantastic Four), Bruce Willis (Looper) and Josh Brolin (Old Boy), this next installment promises to take audiences on a visceral ride into the twisted minds of Frank Miller’s unforgettable characters. Co-directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning “Sin City” graphic novels back to the screen in SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR. Weaving together two of Miller’s classic stories with new tales, the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more reviled inhabitants. SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR is the follow-up to Rodriguez and Miller’s 2005 ground-breaking film, FRANK MILLER’S SIN CITY.
SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR hits cinemas on August 25th.
Terms and Conditions
• Competition will close on 27/08/2014
• Open to UK participants only.
• Prize for the three main winners is 1x Sin City DVD, 1x playing cards, 1x Eva Green poster and 1x A Dame to Kill For graphic novel.
• The prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants.