UPDATE: Description Of Concept Art From MAN OF STEEL
Things on the Man Of Steel front have been pretty quiet lately, until now. A new description of some concept art has been posted online that contains some plot details for the film. WARNING: Spoilers Ahead!
While the source raises some questions about the validity of the information, someone over at the SHH Boards has posted some detailed descriptions of Man Of Steel Concept art that was shown at a WB Tradeshow. I ran this through my source that works at WB and they told me the description is legit. The show started off with the Jor-El trailer that has been released in theaters. After that the concept art was shown that seems to confirm information I brought to you earlier, that Man Of Steel will showcase a war torn Krypton. The art was drawn by James Acheson who worked on Daredevil and Sam Raimi's Spier-Man as well as Michael Wilkinson who worked on 300 and Watchman. Check out the detailed description below, and final WARNING contains spoilers.
- Henry Cavill in Supes suit full body, and then a half body shot of cavill using the monochromatic suit possibly, the uncolored suit for some early test shot.
- Jor-El suit minus his armor full body, and Jor-El with his intricate Kryptonian battle suit with some rifle.
- Zod with complete suit with cape and rifle, Zod with his black undersuit full body and then Zod being shackled in neck and hand, connected.
- Zod's prison structure, called Black Zone, floating, also function as a transport kind of vehicle. Guards are patrolling the rooms inside the prison.
- an artwork of a specific scene showing the arrival of the Black Zone in the sky of Metropolis.
- Zod's using helmet and different armor when his first arrived on earth, possibly adjusting the air and all.
- Jor-El scout ship, who floated and landed in Artic i guess, consist of Supes Kryptonian suit inside. there's an artwork of the cockpit also.
- The design of Some sort of KEY to activate the ship that were shown in Comic Con.
- two designs of bad ass rifle and handgun courtesy of Planet Krypton
- a highly rendered art of Henry as Superman
Along with this info the poster gave some details about what General Zod's suit looks like. "From the picture that i saw, definitely dark, the same color with Faora's which is black," he describes. He also said that Zod's cape is normal on Krypton but torn and ravaged on earth. He also has a helmet that he wears that the user said looks like a combination of Stormtrooper and Engineer's helmet breathing apparatus from Prometheus. As far as Zod's crest you can expect it to have the same outer shape as the El's shield Jor-El's, the inside is swirls and basically it looks like a fat C shaped but facing the other way around.
Along with Zod's suit there is a was a piece of concept art of the Black Zone floating over alien terrain that the user believed to be Krypton. To bring this visual to life he said that it looked like a mixture of Deathstar surface and Hades landscape of Blade Runner.
Hopefully we will be getting some new visuals from the movie soon. While none of the art has been released, these descriptions will have to do for now. You can catch Man Of Steel when it is released June 13, 2013.
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and... [MORE]