Behind-the-Scenes Pics from The Walking Dead
Ain't It Cool News has received three new behind-the-scenes pictures from Frank Darabont’s AMC TV show The Walking Dead. The site also has a list of writers and directors for the first season’s 6 episodes from Darabont himself. Check them out below.
Ain't It Cool News has three new behind-the-scenes pictures from The Walking Dead...
The directors for the first six are:
2) Michelle MacLaren (Breaking Bad, X-Files)
3) Gwyneth Horder-Payton (The Shield, BSG)
4) Johan Renck (Breaking Bad)
5) Ernest Dickerson (The Wire, Dexter)
6) Guy Ferland (The Shield, Sons of Anarchy)
The writers for the first six are:
3) Me, Chic Eglee, Jack LoGuidice. (Chic: The Shield, Dexter. Jack: Sons of Anarchy)
4) Robert Kirkman (wrote some comics I think)
5) Glen Mazzara (The Shield, Hawthorne)
6) Adam Fierro (The Shield, Dexter, 24)"
Now check out the pictures below!
The Walking Dead airs in October of this year.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE