Should X-4 Have Continuity?
Why I think X-Men 4 should have Continuity:
1. We already know all the characters. No more origins or reboots.
2. We put too much time in Jack Hughman as Wolverine to not use him in X-4.
3. We don't know if Scott Summers (Cyclops for the newbie) is dead. We never
actually saw him die on screen.
4. Also, all the people that dematerialized could’ve been transported
somewhere else. Like the Shiar Galaxy for example.
5. Jean Grey after X-2 reappeared as Phoenix. The real Jean Grey could be in
a coccon as in the comics in a suspended animation status.
6. Professor appearing in someone else's body. Now that could be left open
for interpretation. The reason Phoenix could've killed the professor is she
discovered he was under the control of the Shadow King. Also, is the body
the Professor jumped into handicapped from walking as well? Or will
the Professor walk again?
7. Did Senator Kelly die in X-1. Magneto says to Storm "Are you sure you saw
what you thought you saw?"
8. What about the villians? There is a whole gallery of villians to use for
X-4. How about Nimrod? More Sentinels? Hellfire Club? Apocalypse.
How would you, the fan, incorporate old Apoc into the storyline? Or the
how about the Brood?
9. You could have Cable in X-4, then spinoff a Cable movie.
10. I have spoken about some questions that I thought and pondered. I
hope I have generated some more ideas and interest in the comic
fans after they read this article. Thank you for taking time to read mine.
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and... [MORE]