Marvel Comics Home
COMICS: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 & #8 Solicitations
What does April have in store for the
? Find out in the April solicitations from Marvel Comics. Looks like 'Otto-Spidey' is really making a mess of the WallCrawler's life but this looks to be the point where
attempts to take back his body!
DAN SLOTT (W)
HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 - “Troubled Mind” Part 1
• An Avenger no more?
• With the public at large realizing this is no longer a “Friendly Neighborhood” Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac!
• And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn’t been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries.
• The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #8 - “Troubled Mind” Part 2
• Peter Parker takes a stand!
• With a villain acting like a hero and a hero acting like a villain, one man has decided that enough is enough!
• More with Cardiac! More surprises! And a moment that will break a lot of hearts!
• To save the life of one of Spider-Man’s enemies, Peter Parker fights to regain control of his body, his mind, and his destiny!
• Is this the beginning of the end for Otto Octavius?
COMICS: SPIDER-MAN Is FIRED
COMICS: Secret Letter Column In SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1
COMICS: Marvel EIC Axel Alonso On SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN And More
More Posts By This User:
COMICS: Revered Artist Steve Dillon Has Passed Away
Miss Martian Arrives On Earth In New SUPERGIRL Clip
The New "Superhero All Week" CW DCTV Trailer Should Please WestAllen Shippers
Filed Under "
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and...
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and "Safe Harbor" provisions. This post was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our
Code of Conduct
. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. Learn more about our copyright and trademark policies
Advertise With Us
© 2003-2016 Best Little Sites, LLC.
is a registered trademark and has been officially registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). All logos and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies. All Rights Reserved. Some of the content presented on our sites has been provided by fans, other unofficial websites or online news sources, and is the sole responsibility of the source from which it was obtained. Best Little Sites is not liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions found herein. For removal of copyrighted images, trademarks, or other issues,