GAME OF THRONES Star Emilia Clarke Voted 2014's Most Desirable Woman
It looks like the Khaleesi won't stop till every throne is hers, her latest triumph comes from AskMen's 99 Most Desirable Women of 2014 list, as star Emilia Clarke has claimed her rightful spot on top of the list as the Most Desirable Woman of 2014, beating out 2013 winner, Jennifer Lawrence.
With more than one million votes cast worldwide for AskMen's annual Most Desirable poll, it's the Mother of Dragons, Emilia Clarke, that emerges triumphant. Come and see which of your favorite CBM heroines also made the list.
More than one million votes were cast internationally for the 13th edition of AskMen's Most Desirable poll, a poll which asks readers to select stars based on sex appeal, shared values, talent, overall desirability, and potential in the upcoming year.
CBM's have been fortunate enough to have some of the most beautiful women on the planet take on some of the most iconic roles in some of our favorite films. 25 out of the 99 women on this year's list have starred in or will be starring in a CBM soon. Take a look below and admire these gorgeous women.
1) Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones; Terminator: Genesis)
4) Jennifer Lawrence (X-Men)
5) Emma Watson (Harry Potter)
7) Kerry Washington (Fantastic Four)
8) Amy Adams (Man of Steel)
9) Margot Robbie (Tarzan)
12) Kat Dennings (Thor)
14) Olivia Wilde (Tron: Legacy)
16) Scarlett Johansson (The Avengers)
24) Elizabeth Olsen (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
26) Mila Kunis (Jupiter Ascending)
28) Emma Stone (The Amazing Spider-Man)
29) Cobie Smulders (The Avengers)
33) Amber Heard (Machete Kills)
39) Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman)
40) Sofía Vergara (Machete Kills)
43) Oona Chaplin (Game of Thrones)
56) Keira Knightley (Pirates of the Caribbean)
61) Rose Leslie (Game of Thrones)
62) Rosario Dawson (Sin City)
65) Lauren Cohen (The Walking Dead)
71) Rose Byrne (X-Men)
75) Zoe Saldana (Guardians of the Galaxy)
84) Elizabeth Banks (Spider-Man)
96) Shailene Woodley (Divergent)
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and... [MORE]