SPOILER WARNING: Details of Green Lantern Movie Villains Revealed
Major Plot Spoiler Warning! Want to know more about the two villains in DC's Green Lantern live action film? Follow the jump to read all about them...
Several days ago, it was revealed that the comic book character Krona will be featured in the Green Lantern movie. According to DC comic canon, Krona's selfish actions are what caused the creation of the "multiverse;" or, parallel universes. Many fans began to wonder whether the inclusion of Krona into the film's story would lead to a similar explanation of DC's movie-verse; and thus, tie their superhero properties together.
Want to know more? Simply highlight the text below...
MAJOR SPOILER WARNING!
- Krona becomes the first "host" to Parallax, by way of the Yellow Power Battery. This takes place as a prologue of the film.
- Parallax doesn't just feed off of fear, it rips the souls out of it's victims; leaving dried "husks" of the corpses.
- Parallax/Krona attacks Abin Sur's ship, which causes him to crash land on Earth and die.
- While performing an autopsy on the corpse of Abin Sur, Hector Hammond becomes infected by a fragment of Parallax which causes him to gain exponential telepathic and telekinetic powers.
- Hammond attacks Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris (whom he harbors feelings towards) at the Ferris airfield hanger, a similar scene to the one in the Green Lantern Secret Origins comic; the difference being that Hammond wants Hal's Green Lantern ring.
- Hammond is ultimately killed by Parallax, who absorbs his soul in the manner mentioned above.
- Parallax fights Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris on Earth. The fight is unevenly matched until other members of the Green Lantern Corps arrive.
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and... [MORE]