Gaston's Top 5 Favorite CBM moments
I could write an introductory paragraph, not that any of you would read it anyway. Or I could just jump right at it. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. So here goes:
Since everyone seems to be doing these then I thought I'd throw mine in as well. Not that anyone asked for it or cares.
5. Spider-Man: "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" - Cliff Robertson as Uncle Ben.
One of the most iconic scenes not only in comic book movie history but also cinema history in general. The delivery by the late Cliff Robertson is absolutely perfect and his reaction to Peter's response is absolutely heart breaking.
4. Batman Begins: "I Respect The Mind's Power Over The Body" - Cillian Murphy as Jonathan Cran/Scarecrow
I loved Cillian's portrayal of Scarecrow in this movie. He gives an incredibly chilling performance. Shame he didn't have more screen time.
3. Thor: "Father Is Dead" - Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Tom Hidleston as Loki
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a clip of this scene. One of the most heart wrenching scenes I have ever seen. The moment where Thor finally breaks. Everything about this scene is fantastic. The delivery of the lines, the music, the pacing. I love it.
2. V For Vendetta: "Good Evening, London" - Hugo Weaving as V
Though audiences are rather split on this movie, some like it while others dislike it, it is undeniable that Hugo Weaving is brilliant in this scene and the entire movie.
1. Sin City: "An Old Man Dies, A Young Woman Lives" - Bruce Willis as Hartigan
My personal favorite CBM. While I love the whole movie, the tragic story of detective Hartigan is what keeps me coming back.
Well there you have it. Go ahead and sound off in the usual place. Criticize it or whatever.
: ComicBookMovie.com is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and... [MORE]