CBM's Official NON-Review of THE AVENGERS Premiere
THE AVENGERS movie reviews are embargoed until May 2nd, so I must stress vehemently, THIS IS NOT A REVIEW!!! But CBM was indeed at the premiere and Galactus is bursting to innuendo its gloriousness.
Other than a few short tweets, we, the entertainment press that were invited to preview THE AVENGERS, are unable to detail how mind-blowingly awesome it was until later. So, until I can wax eloquent and compare it to the other greatest movies of all time, I can only answer a few questions that our readers have debated over and over on the site...
- For those who were worried about Joss Whedon helming this movie... You have been proven complete and total idiots.
- For those concerned that the large cast of characters would prove too much for one movie... NOT a problem.
- For those who think that underpowered Black Widow and Hawkeye would be underused and have smaller roles... Not so.
- For those worried that all the trailers, clips and commercials have shown all the good parts already... They didn't even scratch the surface.
- For those who don't believe THE AVENGERS will be THE comic book movie of the year... TDKR and Amazing Spider-Man will have to be surprisingly special to take the title.
Stay tuned for my full review where I hint at a MAJOR character tragedy, and how the HUGE reveal about the alien's master sets up the sequel. Also, look for the video interviews we'll be doing tomorrow to be online shortly.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE