Behind-the-Scenes Pics from The Walking Dead
Ain't It Cool News has three new behind-the-scenes pictures from The Walking Dead...
Ain't It Cool News has received three new behind-the-scenes pictures from Frank Darabont’s AMC TV show The Walking Dead. The site also has a list of writers and directors for the first season’s 6 episodes from Darabont himself. Check them out below.
The directors for the first six are:
2) Michelle MacLaren (Breaking Bad, X-Files)
3) Gwyneth Horder-Payton (The Shield, BSG)
4) Johan Renck (Breaking Bad)
5) Ernest Dickerson (The Wire, Dexter)
6) Guy Ferland (The Shield, Sons of Anarchy)
The writers for the first six are:
3) Me, Chic Eglee, Jack LoGuidice. (Chic: The Shield, Dexter. Jack: Sons of Anarchy)
4) Robert Kirkman (wrote some comics I think)
5) Glen Mazzara (The Shield, Hawthorne)
6) Adam Fierro (The Shield, Dexter, 24)"
Now check out the pictures below!
The Walking Dead airs in October of this year.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE