COMICS: 'Spider-Man Noir' And More Return In EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE Solicits
The Spider-Verse event will see Morlun return to kill every Spider-Man from every alternate reality. To coincide with that, Marvel will release an Edge of Spider-Verse series focusing on many of those different Spider-Men, including Spider-Man Noir and Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman. Check it out!
• SPIDER-MAN NOIR RETURNS!
• The Peter Parker of the 1930’s finds himself not only up against Mysterio, but knee-deep in the Spider-Man event of 2014!
EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #1
Written by DAVID HINE & FABRICE SAPOLSKY
Pencils & Cover by RICHARD ISANOVE
• GWEN STACY: SPIDER-WOMAN!
• In one universe, it wasn’t Peter Parker bitten by the radioactive Spider, but Gwen Stacy!
• She’s smart, charming and can lift a car-- Just don’t tell her Police Chief father!
• How is she involved in Spider-Verse? Seeds of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #9 are planted here!
EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2
Written by JASON LATOUR
Pencils & Cover by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ
• What is the secret of Dr. Aaron Aikman, Spider-Man?!
• Who are the villainous Red Eye and Naahmurah? And can Aaron possibly live through Morlun’s arrival?
• Rising star Dustin Weaver (AVENGERS, INFINITY, SHIELD) makes his Marvel Comics writing debut in the most wildly imaginative story of the year!
EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #3
Written by DUSTIN WEAVER
Pencils & Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE