Win An AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Poster Signed by Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone And More
The Amazing Spider-Man is released next week and we've teamed up with Sony Pictures UK to give you a chance of winning a limited edition poster signed by Andrew Garfield (Spider-Man), Emma Stone (Gwen Stacy), Rhys Ifans (The Lizard), director Marc Webb and producer Matt Tolmach!
To celebrate the release of the superhero blockbuster of this summer The Amazing Spider-Man, at cinemas 3rd July, Sony Pictures UK and Comic Book Movie are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a signed limited edition poster from The Amazing Spider-Man. To be eligible to win the prize, you must be based in the UK or N. Ireland and the winner will be contacted for their address after the contest closes on Wednesday 4th July at 12.00pm GMT. Details on how to enter and an image of the poster (signed by Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Marc Webb and Matt Tolmach) can be found below.
HOW TO WIN
1. Be a registered ComicBookMovie.com member. That is how we'll contact you, so make sure your info is accurate. If you've not yet registered, do so HERE. Then, CLICK on the below "thumb's up" or "LIKE" button at the bottom of this contest page.
2. To DOUBLE your chances of winning, LIKE Spider-Man UK & IRE Page on Facebook by clicking HERE and LIKE Comic Book Movie on Facebook by clicking HERE.
3. To TRIPLE your chances of winning, FOLLOW ME and then RETWEET the Tweet below.
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures UK and Comic Book Movie do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Prize will only be delivered to a UK & N. Ireland based address.
• Unless otherwise stated, the competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Comic Book Movie. Comic Book Movie’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Comic Book Movie reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Comic Book Movie reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
The Amazing Spider-Man is the story of Peter Parker (Garfield), an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr Curt Connors (Ifans), his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.
Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy
Rhys Ifans as Curt Connors/The Lizard
Martin Sheen as Uncle Ben
Sally Fields as Aunt May
Denis Leary as George Stacy
RELEASE DATE: July 3rd, 2012.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE