FREE DRAWING: Win A Copy Of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN On Blu-Ray
FINAL CHANCE TO ENTER! To celebrate the release of The Amazing Spider-Man on DVD and Blu-ray in the UK on November 26th, we're offering three of you the chance to win a copy of the film on Blu-ray! Entering couldn't be easier, so hit the jump to find out how!
The Amazing Spider-Man DVD and Blu-ray is currently on sale in the US, but finally hits UK stands on November 26th. To celebrate the occasion, we're offering three lucky readers the chance to get their hands on a free Blu-ray copy of the Marc Webb helmed film which stars Andrew Garfield (The Social Network), Emma Stone (Gangster Squad) and Rhys Ifans (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1). Entering couldn't be simpler, and if you would like to learn more about the home release of The Amazing Spider-Man, be sure to check out the full press release below or visit the official Facebook page by clicking HERE.
THREE WAYS TO WIN
1. Be a registered ComicBookMovie.com member. That is how we'll contact you, so make sure your info is accurate. If you've not yet registered, do so HERE. Then, CLICK on the below "thumb's up" or "LIKE" button at the bottom of this contest page.
2. To DOUBLE your chances of winning, LIKE The Amazing Spider-Man UK & IRE Page on Facebook by clicking HERE and LIKE Comic Book Movie on Facebook by clicking HERE.
3. To TRIPLE your chances of winning, FOLLOW ME and then RETWEET the Tweet below.
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN is out on Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD November 26, from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Copyright: © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Marvel, and the names and distinctive likenesses of Spider-Man and all other Marvel characters: ™ and © 2012 Marvel Entertainment, LLC & its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.
One of the most beloved and iconic super heroes of all time reemerges in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN™, debuting on Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD with UltraViolet™ on November 26th from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Presented for the first time in at-home 3D, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN tells the story of teenage Peter Parker, who grapples with both high school and amazing super-human crises as his alter-ego Spider-Man battles The Lizard.
Directed by Marc Webb ((500) Days of Summer), THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN stars Andrew Garfield (The Social Network) as Peter Parker, a.k.a. Spider-Man, and Emma Stone (The Help) as Gwen Stacy. The film also features Rhys Ifans (Notting Hill) as Dr. Curt Connors, a.k.a. The Lizard, Denis Leary (TV’s “Rescue Me”) as Captain Stacy, Campbell Scott (TV’s “Damages”) as Richard Parker, and Irrfan Khan (Slumdog Millionaire) as Rajit Ratha. Rounding out the all-star cast are Martin Sheen (TV’s “The West Wing”) as Uncle Ben and two-time Academy Award® winner for Best Actress, Sally Field (Norma Rae, 1979; Places in the Heart, 1984), as Aunt May.
The Blu-ray comes with two discs:
• Disc one is a Blu-ray containing the feature film, as well as the “Amazing Spider-Man Second Screen App,” which can be used with the Sony Tablet™ S, Xperia Tablet™ S and iPad. The App syncs with the film as it plays in “Timeline” mode and features “Production” mode allowing users to “sling” content from their tablets to the TV screen for a greater and more interactive HD experience. Content includes interviews, storyboards, concept art, pre-visualization sequences, stunt rehearsals, and more.
• Also included on disc one are deleted scenes, The Oscorp Archives, an image gallery featuring production art stills, and audio commentary with director Marc Webb, and producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach.
• Disc two is a Blu-ray featuring 90 minutes of behind-the-scenes documentaries, taking viewers behind the scenes of the development and direction of the film, casting, costumes, location shoots, visual effects, and more.
The Blu-ray 3D contains all the features included on standard Blu-ray as well as exclusive special features including an image progression reel and the “3D 101 with Marc Webb” featurette, providing a look at the 3D techniques used for the film and allowing viewers to toggle through three scenes from the film at different levels of 3D.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE