MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS: New Promo Images Of Hot Toys' 'Black Widow' Collectible Figure
To mark the release of the 'Black Widow' collectible figure, Hot Toys has released a selection of promo images featuring the incredibly lifelike toy (based on Scarlett Johansson's likeness from Marvel's The Avengers) in various poses. Check it out!
Characterized as a world class athlete and gymnast, Black Window is benefited by expertise in a number of martial arts, marksmanship, the utilization of myriad weapons, and espionage training. Originally introduced as Tony Stark’s new personal assistant, Natalie Rushman, the Black Widow infiltrates Stark Industries on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D. as a means of accessing Stark’s effectiveness as Iron Man. Working alongside Happy Hogan, Black Widow easily trounces Justin Hammer’s entire security force, although she fails to reach Ivan Vanko before the latter evacuates the facility in his own specialized armor to face War Machine and Iron Man in the movie’s final battle. In the aftermath, Tony Stark learns that the Black Widow has recommended that he be disallowed from the Avengers roster, prompting Nick Fury to offer Stark a consultant position. Black Window travels to Calcutta to recruit the Hulk, and fights alongside the Avengers in the final battle with Chitauri invaders.
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Black Widow Sixth Scale Limited Edition Collectible Figure from the smash hit The Avengers. The movie-accurate Black Widow collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Scarlett Johansson in the movie; highlighting the newly sculpted head, hair implantation, body shape, and highly detailed costume and accessories.
The Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure features:
• Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black • Widow in the movie The Avengers
• Newly sculpted head with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
• Real fabric hair implantation in auburn short curly hair
• Newly developed TrueType body highlighting her distinctive body shape
• Approximately 28 cm tall
• Over 28 points of articulation
• Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
• One (1) pair of palms for holding pistols
• One (1) pair of fists with realistic tazer effect
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) right palm for posing on waist
• One (1) right palm for throwing discs
• Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
• One-piece form-fitting black jumpsuit with belts and holsters on thighs
• One (1) pair of black platform boots with buckles
• Two (2) pistols
• Two (2) discs with pouches
• One (1) alien rifle blade
• One (1) pair of stinger bracelets with multiple-bullet design
• One (1) pair of stinger bracelets with multiple-bullet design with realistic tazer effect
• Display base with Black Widow nameplate and The Avengers logo
Marvel Studios presents in association with Paramount Pictures Marvel’s The Avengers--the super hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel super heroes Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America
Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Ramanoff/Black Widow
Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk
Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson
Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill
Tom Hiddleston as Loki
RELEASE DATE: Out Now!
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE