CBM's Search For The Biggest Iron Fan: Win Tickets to the UK Premiere Of IRON MAN 3
Ahead of the release of Iron Man 3 in the UK on April 25th, we've teamed up with Disney and Marvel to offer one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to the London premiere of the movie on April 17th. How? By proving to us that YOU are the biggest Iron Man fan out there...
Despite being considered a B-List character by comic book fans for many years, 2008's Iron Man took Tony Stark straight to the top of the A-List thanks to Jon Favreau and Robert Downey Jr. Perhaps that's why he's not only now one of Marvel's most popular characters, but also why Iron Man 3 is one of the most highly anticipated movies of 2013.
This time, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang director Shane Black takes the helm to bring the Armoured Avenger to the big screen for his fourth outing (including Avengers Assemble of course). Between the inclusion of the Extremis virus, Iron Patriot, The Mandarin and an entire Hall of Armours, there's an awful lot to look forward to in the threequel!
HOW TO ENTER
We've teamed up with Disney and Marvel to offer one lucky reader the chance to go to the UK premiere of Iron Man 3 on April 18th in London's Leicester Square. All you guys have to do is show us what makes you the biggest Iron Man fan! How exactly you do this is entirely up to you - you can send us a photo of an Iron Man themed collection which makes you stand out from the average fan, create an image showing us your take on the iconic Marvel superhero or just tell us about your devotion to Tony Stark!
As this is for the London premiere of Iron Man 3, the contest is obviously open only to UK residents. To enter, you can either post your submission in the comment section below, send it to us by clicking HERE or on Twitter by marking your entry with #IronManFanCBM. So, what are you waiting for? It's time to find out which of you is the #1 Iron Man fan! The closing date for this contest is April 12th, 2013.
2x tickets to the premiere of Iron Man 3
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be decided by the most popular entry, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Comic Book Movies, Marvel and Disney do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is promoted by Comic Book Movies. Comic Book Movies decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Comic Book Movies reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
ABOUT IRON MAN 3
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale with Jon Favreau and Ben Kingsley, Iron Man 3 is directed by Shane Black from a screenplay by Drew Pearce and Shane Black and is based on Marvel’s iconic Super Hero Iron Man, who first appeared on the pages of Tales of Suspense (#39) in 1963 and had his solo comic book debut with The Invincible Iron Man (#1) in May of 1968.
TM & © 2013 MARVEL & subs.
You can find more Marvel and Iron Man 3 details by checking out Facebook.com/MarvelUK, Youtube.com/MarvelUK and Twitter.com/MarvelUK.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE