CONTEST: Win The Chance To Chat With Kevin Feige And Shane Black For IRON MAN 3
That's right! We've teamed up with Disney and Marvel to offer one of you guys the opportunity to take part in a fanboy rountable with Iron Man 3 director Shane Black and Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige where you will be able to ask them anything you like! Read on for details...
Despite being considered a B-List character by comic book fans for many years, 2008's Iron Man took Tony Stark straight to the top of the A-List thanks to Jon Favreau and Robert Downey Jr. Perhaps that's why he's not only now one of Marvel's most popular characters, but also why Iron Man 3 is one of the most highly anticipated movies of 2013.
This time, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang director Shane Black takes the helm to bring the Armoured Avenger to the big screen for his fourth outing (including Avengers Assemble of course). Between the inclusion of the Extremis virus, Iron Patriot, The Mandarin and an entire Hall of Armours, there's an awful lot to look forward to in the threequel! So, how would you like the chance to quiz Kevin Feige and Shane Black on the movie?
HOW TO ENTER
To celebrate the release of Iron Man 3, in cinemas on April 25th, we are giving one of our readers the once in a lifetime to chance to chat with Iron Man 3 producer Kevin Feige and director Shane Black!
All you need to do is make sure you are in London on Wednesday 17th April and free in the afternoon to meet the men responsible for bringing Tony Stark back to the big screen! The location will be in Central London. You’ll be able to chat with Kevin – Head of Production for Marvel - and legendary writer/director Shane Black. The answers to your questions will then be reported back right here on the site!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is send us the one question you would ask Shane and Kevin if you had the chance! You can do this either by posting them in the comment section below (become a ComicBookMovie.com member by clicking HERE) or on Twitter with the #IronMan3QuestionCBM hashtag. You have until April 15th to submit your entry!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The winner will be decided by the most popular entry, and only they will be contacted personally.
• ComicBookMovie.com, Marvel and Disney do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is promoted by ComicBookMovie.com. ComicBookMovie.com's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• ComicBookMovie.com's reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• In the event that the interview does not go ahead the winner will be provided with tickets to an advanced preview as an alternative.
ABOUT IRON MAN 3
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
Starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale with Jon Favreau and Ben Kingsley, Iron Man 3 is directed by Shane Black from a screenplay by Drew Pearce and Shane Black and is based on Marvel’s iconic Super Hero Iron Man, who first appeared on the pages of Tales of Suspense (#39) in 1963 and had his solo comic book debut with The Invincible Iron Man (#1) in May of 1968.
TM & © 2013 MARVEL & subs.
You can find more Marvel and Iron Man 3 details by checking out Facebook.com/MarvelUK, Youtube.com/MarvelUK and Twitter.com/MarvelUK.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE