New Batman: Arkham Asylum Character Bios
Eidos has released new character bios for Arkham Asylum, including a bio for the Dark Knight himself, as well as several of the villains from the game. We've also go the new artwork, screenshots!
Eidos has released new character bios for Arkham Asylum, including a bio for the Dark Knight himself, as well as several of the villains from the game. We've got the bios below, as well as link to the new screenshots and artwork.
JMan posted this earlier, but if you haven't seen it, take a look at the new "Villains" trailer by clicking here!
REAL NAME: Bruce Wayne
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Gotham City
HEIGHT: 6 ft 2 in
WEIGHT: 210 lb
FIRST APPEARANCE: Detective Comics #27 (May, 1939)
When his parents were gunned down in front of him, young Bruce Wayne resolved to rid Gotham City of the criminal element that took their lives. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, in addition to mastering martial arts, detective techniques, and criminal psychology. Dressing as a bat to prey on criminals’ fears, Batman fights crimes with the aid of specialized gadgets and vehicles, operating out of his secret Batcave below Wayne Manor.
- Trained to physical and mental peak
- Arsenal of gadgets, vehicles, and advanced technology
- Inventor, detective, genius-level intelligence
- Expert in most known forms of martial arts
- Trained in all aspects of criminology
- Mastery of the physical sciences
- Computer expert
- Master of disguise
- Photographic memory
- Trained in stealth and espionage techniques
- Expert escape artist
REAL NAME: Unknown
OCCUPATION: Professional Criminal
Base of Operations: Gotham City
HEIGHT: 6 ft
WEIGHT: 160 lb
FIRST APPEARANCE: Batman #1 (Spring 1940)
An insanely homicidal super-villain, the Joker’s white skin, green hair, and blood-red lips belie the chaotic nature underlying his cartoonish appearance. The self-styled Clown Prince of Crime has no superpowers, beyond a capacity for incredible violence and a skill at creating deadly mayhem. He frequently concocts elaborate schemes to entrap his arch nemesis, Batman.
- Unrepentant homicidal maniac, albeit without a precise psychological diagnosis
- Surprisingly strong hand-to-hand combatant
- His past is unknown; conflicting, unconfirmed reports state that he was a failed comedian, a petty thief, and a broken family man
- Employs various deadly weapons, often based on party-gag items
- Frequently uses a toxin that stretches victim’s face into a Joker-like grin and causes death
REAL NAME: Waylon Jones
OCCUPATION: Alligator Wrestler, Gangster, Murderer
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Mobile
HEIGHT: 9 ft
WEIGHT: 310 lbs
FIRST APPEARANCE: Batman #357 (January 1984)
Born with a rare mutation that made his skin green and scaly, and grew his body to grotesque proportions, Waylon Jones was raised by an alcoholic aunt and bullied relentlessly for his appearance. He briefly worked as a carnival freak under the name Killer Croc, but his misanthropy grew as did his bestial nature, pushing him to a life of crime. As his physical condition and mental state deteriorate, Killer Croc becomes a more bestial foe, increasingly detached from humanity.
- Killer Croc has incredibly thick, tough skin and razor-sharp teeth and claws
- An expert wrestler, his strength and stamina are at a near-superhuman level
- Heightened senses, and extremely fast reflexes
- Able to survive in water for extended periods of time
- An intense hatred of humanity
REAL NAME: Victor Zsasz
OCCUPATION: Professional criminal
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Gotham City
HEIGHT: 5 ft 8 in
WEIGHT: 150 lb
FIRST APPEARANCE: Batman: Shadow of the Bat #1 (June, 1992)
A true sociopath, Zsasz grew up in a life of ease but nonetheless became a serial killer. Indiscriminate in his prey, body count is the only thing that matters to Zsasz. He carves a mark for each of his victims into his own body, and is saving a special spot for the Batman.
- Sociopath with no regard for human life
- No pattern of killing, making him difficult to track
- Compulsive need to kill others
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE