COMICS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN To End In December With Issue #700
Is this the end for Peter Parker? Well, whatever happens in this December's issue #700 of The Amazing Spider-Man is such a big deal that Marvel are bringing the series to an end (presumable to relaunch a new #1 as a part of Marvel NOW!). Check out the solicitation details after the jump!
Amazing Spider-Man has been in the triple digits since issue #500, but it looks as if Peter Parker is set to be another victim of Marvel NOW! as the current Amazing Spider-Man series comes to an end in December. Dan Slott has previously said that the events of the issue are so monumental that he will have to go into hiding once it goes on sale. While he's been spotted in various Marvel NOW! images, could they be planning to KILL off Spider-Man? Well, seeing as Doctor Octopus knows his secret identity, something BIG is definitely coming Spidey's way this Christmas...
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #699
DAN SLOTT (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A)
COVER BY PAOLO MANUEL RIVERA
• This is the MUST READ issue that turns over all the cards and reveals secrets that have been set as far back as ENDS OF THE EARTH, SPIDER-ISLAND, and 99 issues ago in ASM #600!
• Doctor Octopus has hours left to live. He knows Peter Parker’s secret. He has no master plan—all he wants is vengeance. Which members of Spider-Man’s rogues gallery will heed Ock’s call to arms?
• Special appearances by the Lizard, the Spider-Slayer, Morbius the Living Vampire, and some surprising Spidey Foes!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #699.1
Dan Slott & Joe Keatinge (W) • Al Barrionuevo (A)
COVER BY STEFANO CASELLI
• As Doctor Octopus’ schemes take shape, MORBIUS THE LIVING VAMPIRE returns with a Vengenace!
• Will he be able to resist the siren song of blissful bloodsucking or will Spider-Man sling him straight back into the slammer?
• Your first look at next month’s all-new Morbius ongoing series.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700
DAN SLOTT (w) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (a)
Plus stories by JM DeMatteis & Giuseppe Camuncoli and Jen Van Meter & Stephanie Buscema
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE