COMICS: All Of DC's "The New 52" April Releases Will Be "WTF Certified"
All of DC's April releases will feature gatefold covers which fold out to reveal a larger image. The publisher has only released the first half of them, but after the jump you'll find a series of teasers and the official "WTF Certified" logo that they will be branded with.
This April will see the release of 52 gatefold covers for each of "The New 52" titles on sale that month. They come with the promise of a truly shocking reveal both on the part of the cover which folds out AND inside the book itself. Thanks to BuzzFeed, we have a first look at the "WTF Certified" logo which will be branded on each of them. The full gallery of covers (all 52 of them) can be found by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page. Which of them do you think the teases below correlate to? Be sure to sound off with your thoughts in the usual place!
• Booster Gold reappears while an entire team disappears
• One team is trapped in a bottle while another is changed completely
• Some heroes change their colors and other change allegiances
• Pandora battles to the death
• A close encounter of The Dark Knight kind
• There's a new, old Creeper and some old New Gods
• One hero quits, and another hero dies
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE