IRON MAN 3 Blu-ray Special Features Officially Announced; No Sign Of AGENT CARTER
There's no mention of the Agent Carter short movie, but the Iron Man 3 Blu-ray will include a couple of featurettes, a behind-the-scenes look at Thor: The Dark World, as well as a commentary from director Shane Black and writer Drew Pearce and much more. Check it out!
This September, Tony Stark rockets into your home with the release of Marvel's "Iron Man 3" on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and digital! On September 24 you can pick up the "Iron Man 3" 3D Super Set, Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD, but if you can't wait until then you can get the HD Digital and HD Digital 3D beginning September 3! Check out details on some of the Blu-ray special features below, and stay tuned to Marvel.com for even more on "Iron Man 3" in the coming weeks and months!
Blu-ray special features:
• Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.
• Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s "Thor: The Dark World": Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
• Marvel’s "Iron Man 3" Unmasked: Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
• Gag Reel
• Deleted & Extended Scenes
• Audio Commentary with Drew Pearce & Shane Black
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE