FEATURE: 10 Of The Best Comic Book Covers From Marvel's June 2014 Solicitations
Marvel have today released their June 2014 solicitations, and just as we rounded up ten of the best looking DC covers, we've now done the same for their rivals. Included are the likes of Steve McNiven, Alex Ross, David Aja, Mike Del Mundo and many more. Hit the jump to check them out!
10. ELEKTRA #3 - MIKE DEL MUNDO
• The seductress of the sai makes the hunt look easy--but this might be one quest Elektra’s not prepared for.
• Further plunging into the deep crevices of the Marvel Universe, her quest for Cape Crow becomes murkier, as the hit is not what it seems.
• Will Elektra do what she’s never done before--and protect the mark?
9. THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #23 - AGUSTIN ALESSIO
• Thor’s war to save the earth comes to its epic conclusion. In the far future, King Thor makes a dark decision that may save the day, but at what cost?
• And in present-day Broxton, Oklahoma, Thor makes a final stand against the forces of ROXXON, but not even a god can save everyone.
8. DEADPOOL #30 - MARK BROOKS
• Deadpool has recruited some GROOVY help in fighting vampires!
• Meanwhile: the secrets of Wade’s past that Preston learned lead her to a surprise!
7. AVENGERS UNDERCOVER #5 - FRANCESCO MATTINA
• Baron Zemo has made our young superhumans an offer they can’t refuse—or can they?
• Who agrees to join the Masters of Evil—and who goes rogue?
6. HAWKEYE #21 - DAVID AJA
• David. Clint. Barney. The Building. The Tracksuit Draculas. The Clown.
• Ever seen “Rio Bravo?” Check it out, it’s pretty good.
5. UNCANNY X-MEN #22 - CHRIS BACHALO
• The war between the Uncanny X-Men and S.H.I.E.L.D. heats up!
• Can Cyclops and his team track down the source of this new brand of sentinels? And is S.H.I.E.L.D. really behind these attacks?
4. DAREDEVIL #4 - CHRIS SAMNEE
• The Owl is back! But he’s not working alone! Watch as the Daredevil team permanently redefines one of DD’s oldest enemies deadlier than ever! Plus--whatever happened to Foggy Nelson?
3. WOLVERINE #8 - STEVE MCNIVEN
• Logan, Iron Fist, Shang Chi vs. an army of deadly ninja.
• Three Months to Die – The title says it all!
2. ORIGINAL SIN #3 - GABRIELE DELL'OTTO
• In the wake of last issue’s explosion of secrets, the heroes of the Marvel U are reeling, leaving Nick Fury to stand alone.
• He Who Holds the Eye is still on the run, and now we meet his boss, the villainous mastermind behind the raid on the Watcher’s lair.
• And in deep space, the Winter Soldier leads a team that uncovers the most bizarre murder of all.
1. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1.2 - ALEX ROSS
• J. Jonah’s Jameson’s crusade against Spider-Man kicks into overdrive! He warned us! He told us that kids might try to emulate Spider-Man! And he was RIGHT!
• Meet CLASH, New York’s newest menace. He may be Spidey’s biggest fan, but he’s about to become one of his worst enemies.
• Wanted by the cops, turned away by the Fantastic Four, his grades are slipping, and he still hasn’t figured out this whole crime-fighting-thing. Pete’s not a hero... not yet... but he’ll get there. Somehow.
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE