TheMarvelite Reviews: TDKR
A review from a professional film critic***Spoilers***
TDKR is the last of the Nolan Bat Trilogy. I was disappointed with it. I will explain why.
1. BINO: He turned out to be just a henchman. He was difficult to understand. He looked nothing like Bane. He was not very intimidating. He did not even use Venom. His death was very pathetic. He was killed by Catwoman? What the heck?!
2. Catwoman: She was never referenced as Catwoman. Another fail by Nolan! Anne Hathway just played Selina Kyle, nothing more.
3. Lack of Batman: The whole point of the movie was for Batman to rise, NOT Bruce Wayne. Batman only appeared for a total of 15 minutes. The Dark Knight Rises? Hardly. More like "Bruce Wayne Rises."
4. Too Long: The entire film is 165 minutes. That's Two Hours and 45 minutes of life wasted!
5. Unknown Villains: Bane is unknown to the general public. Talia' Al Ghul is VERY unknown to the general public. Nolan should have picked Riddler and Penguin.
6. Ending: The ending took place over a course of 10 minutes. Batman supposedly dies. He leaves John Blake(Robin wtf?) his Batcave. With no training or mentor. Alfred then sees Bruce with Selina. And he was not pissed that he was lied to?
The rest of the film was enjoyable. Overall an 6/10
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE