MERCH: Design Your Own Bat-Shoes at Converse!
Converse Inc. introduces the launch of Design Your Own DC Comics Chuck Taylor All Star shoes on www.converse.com. This new feature gives the opportunity for consumers to custom design a pair of shoes featuring Batman’s most iconic villain and hero characters.
Design Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star
• The Converse Design Your Own DC Comics Chuck Taylor All Star shoe options include four custom Batman character patterns: Batman, The Joker, Cat Woman and The Riddler.
• Opportunity to include an embroidered hero or villain ankle patch.
• The Design Your Own process allows unlimited consumer customization options featuring some of Batman’s most iconic imagery.
• Other options available are: color shoe laces, stitching, lining, and personalized ID heel strip, allowing consumers to create the ultimate personalized shoe.
• Beginning May 15, 2012 at Converse.com
• Pricing: $55 (youth) and $75 (adults)
• Converse Design Your Own Shoes take up 3 weeks to be delivered.
CLICK HERE to get started!
Galactus made these neato Joker shoes! What do you think?
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE