COMICS: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 & #8 Solicitations
What does April have in store for the Superior Spider-Man? Find out in the April solicitations from Marvel Comics. Looks like 'Otto-Spidey' is really making a mess of the WallCrawler's life but this looks to be the point where Peter Parker attempts to take back his body!
DAN SLOTT (W)
HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 - “Troubled Mind” Part 1
• An Avenger no more?
• With the public at large realizing this is no longer a “Friendly Neighborhood” Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac!
• And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn’t been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries.
• The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #8 - “Troubled Mind” Part 2
• Peter Parker takes a stand!
• With a villain acting like a hero and a hero acting like a villain, one man has decided that enough is enough!
• More with Cardiac! More surprises! And a moment that will break a lot of hearts!
• To save the life of one of Spider-Man’s enemies, Peter Parker fights to regain control of his body, his mind, and his destiny!
• Is this the beginning of the end for Otto Octavius?
COMICS: SPIDER-MAN Is FIRED
COMICS: Secret Letter Column In SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1
COMICS: Marvel EIC Axel Alonso On SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN And More
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us
for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE