COMICS: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 & #8 Solicitations
What does April have in store for the Superior Spider-Man? Find out in the April solicitations from Marvel Comics. Looks like 'Otto-Spidey' is really making a mess of the WallCrawler's life but this looks to be the point where Peter Parker attempts to take back his body!
DAN SLOTT (W)
HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 - “Troubled Mind” Part 1
• An Avenger no more?
• With the public at large realizing this is no longer a “Friendly Neighborhood” Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac!
• And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn’t been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries.
• The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #8 - “Troubled Mind” Part 2
• Peter Parker takes a stand!
• With a villain acting like a hero and a hero acting like a villain, one man has decided that enough is enough!
• More with Cardiac! More surprises! And a moment that will break a lot of hearts!
• To save the life of one of Spider-Man’s enemies, Peter Parker fights to regain control of his body, his mind, and his destiny!
• Is this the beginning of the end for Otto Octavius?
COMICS: SPIDER-MAN Is FIRED
COMICS: Secret Letter Column In SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1
COMICS: Marvel EIC Axel Alonso On SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN And More
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE