COMICS: Possible Checklist For Marvel's Post AVENGERS VS. X-MEN Relaunch
The conclusion of Avengers Vs. X-Men will apparently see a relaunch of sorts for Marvel, including a drastic shake-up of creative teams. Kieron Gillen on Iron Man? Matt Fraction on Fantastic Four? John Romita Jr. on Captain America? Hit the jump for details.
The ever reliable lads over at Bleeding Cool have compiled a list of the rumours they've heard about new creative teams taking over some of Marvel's core titles this October in a relaunch following the events of Avengers Vs. X-Men. It won't effect continuity like "The New 52", but the Marvel Universe will apparently be a very different place with new looks for many of the characters. The following books (some new; some old) may be going back to #1 as well as having a shake up of writers and artists. Check out the list below, stay tuned for further details, and be sure sound off with your thoughts in the usual place.
• UNCANNY AVENGERS - Rick Remender/Jerome Opena
• CAPTAIN AMERICA - Rick Remender/John Romita Jr.
• WOLVERINE - Frank Cho
• IRON MAN - Kieron Gillen/Greg Land
• FANTASTIC FOUR - Matt Fraction/Salvador Larocca
• UNTITLED BI-WEEKLY X-MEN BOOK - Brian Bendis/Stuart Immonen/Brandon Peterson/Lenil Yu
• GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Brian Bendis
• NOVA - Brian Bendis OR Jeph Loeb/Ed McGuiness
• HULK AND THE AGENTS OF SMASH - Jeff Parker
• AVENGERS ASSEMBLE - Mark Waid
• AVENGERS - Jonathan Hickman/Esad Ribic
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE